Getting Your Child Started in the Entertainment Industry
As a child headshot photographer in NYC, people often ask me about how to get their child started in modeling or acting.
Over the past couple of years, I’ve shared interviews, castings, and other info on my Newsletter and on my website. I’m compiling some of that here in one space that is easy (I hope!) to navigate.
I’ll keep adding more resources here for parents of child models and actors.
Click on the links below to keep reading!
- Sign Up To Hear About Castings for Kids
- Child Modeling Tips from Top NYC Casting Director Julia Samersova
- Tips for Child Actors from NYC Acting Coach Todd Etelson
- MORE Tips for Child Models from Julia Samersova
- Child Headshot Examples from Daisy Beatty
- Before They Were Famous: Best Child Actor Audition Tapes
- Child Headshots – What To Wear Guide
About Daisy Beatty
Daisy Beatty is a portrait photographer based in downtown Manhattan and the Hamptons.
She specializes in eye-catching headshots for children, models, actors, and executives, and vibrant portraits of dancers, families, pregnancy, and newborns.
Formerly a television development executive in Los Angeles, and then attorney in New York City, she has been a full-time photographer since 2014.